Analysis: Argentina Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Argentina in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Argentina, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 195 cruise ship stops is expected in 4 ports in Argentina in 2017. 14 cruise lines will deploy 22 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Argentina.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 120 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Buenos Aires.
- 49 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Ushuaia.
- 22 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Puerto Madryn.
- 4 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Elephant Island.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- MSC Cruises is expected to make 44 stops with 4 cruise ships.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 30 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Celebrity Cruises will make 25 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is expected to make 21 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 19 stops with 3 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Holland America Line||30|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||21|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||8|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||5|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||3|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||3|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Argentina in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Cunard Queen Victoria||1|
|Holland America Prinsendam||4|
|Holland America Zaandam||26|
|ms Europa II||2|
|Seven Seas Mariner||3|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.