Analysis: Brazil Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Brazil in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Brazil, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 388 cruise ship stops is expected in 24 ports in Brazil in 2017. Twelve cruise lines will deploy 19 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Brazil.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 73 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Rio De Janeiro.
- 37 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Santos (Sao Paulo).
- 35 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Ilha Grande.
- 32 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Salvador De Bahia.
- 31 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Buzios.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- MSC Cruises is expected to make 152 stops with 5 cruise ships.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 37 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Costa Cruises will make 32 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises is expected to make 27 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Silversea Cruises is expected to make 25 stops with 3 cruise ships.
|Cruise line||Count of stops|
|Holland America Line||37|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||27|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||23|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||19|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||15|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||11|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Brazil in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Cunard Queen Victoria||5|
|Holland America Prinsendam||19|
|Holland America Veendam||17|
|Holland America Zaandam||1|
|Seven Seas Mariner||21|
|Seven Seas Navigator||6|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.