Analysis: British Virgin Islands Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in the ports in the British Virgin Islands in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in the British Virgin Islands, and the cruise lines with most arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 250 cruise ship stops is expected in 3 ports in the British Virgin Islands in 2017. Twenty cruise lines will deploy 44 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in BVI.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 186 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Tortola.
- 37 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Virgin Gorda.
- 27 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Jost Van Dyke.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Norwegian Cruise Line is expected to make 74 stops with 6 cruise ship.
- Windstar Cruises is expected to make 57 stops with 3 cruise ship.
- Disney Cruise Line is expected to make 21 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- P&O Cruises is expected to make 16 stops with 5 cruise ships.
|Cruise line||Count of stops|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||74|
|Disney Cruise Line||21|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||6|
|Viking Ocean Cruises||6|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||6|
|Azamara Club Cruises||6|
|Holland America Line||5|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||5|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||3|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in the British Virgin Islands in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam||1|
|Holland America Prinsendam||1|
|Holland America Rotterdam||2|
|Holland America Veendam||1|
|Saga Pearl II||1|
|Serenade of the Seas||5|
|Seven Seas Explorer||2|
|Seven Seas Mariner||1|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.