Analysis: Chile Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Chile in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Chile, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 202 cruise ship stops is expected in 17 ports in Chile in 2017. Twelve cruise lines will deploy 19 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Chile.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 41 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Punta Arenas.
- 35 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Puerto Montt.
- 34 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Valparaiso.
- 27 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Cape Horn.
- 19 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Puerto Chacabuco.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Holland America Line is expected to make 44 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Silversea Cruises is expected to make 27 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Cruises will make 27 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 24 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Celebrity Cruises is expected to make 20 stops with 1 cruise ship.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Holland America Line||44|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||27|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||10|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||9|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||8|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||6|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||5|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Chile in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Cunard Queen Victoria||3|
|Holland America Prinsendam||6|
|Holland America Zaandam||38|
|ms Europa II||5|
|Seven Seas Mariner||6|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.