Analysis: Dominican Republic Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in the ports in the Dominican Republic in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in the Dominican Republic, and the cruise lines with most arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 329 cruise ship stops is expected in 6 ports in the Dominican Republic in 2017. Sixteen cruise lines will deploy 43 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in the Dominican Republic.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 125 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Amber Cove.
- 101 cruise ship arrivals are expected in La Romana.
- 40 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Santo Domingo.
- 26 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Samana.
- 22 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Catalina Island.
- 15 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Punta Cana.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Carnival Cruise Line is expected to make 120 stops with 8 cruise ships.
- AIDA Cruises is expected to make 59 stops with 4 cruise ship.
- Costa Cruises is expected to make 48 stops with 4 cruise ships.
- Pullmantur Cruceros is expected to make 36 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 14 stops with 5 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Carnival Cruise Line||120|
|Holland America Line||14|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||2|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||1|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||1|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in the Dominican Republic in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Holland America Eurodam||4|
|Holland America Koningsdam||6|
|Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam||1|
|Holland America Rotterdam||1|
|Holland America Veendam||2|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.