Analysis: Fiji Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Fiji in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port in Fiji, which cruise ships will be deployed in Fiji, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in specific port with dates and times.
A grand total of 118 cruise ship stops is expected in 6 ports in Fiji in 2017. Ten Cruise lines will deploy 21 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Fiji.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 50 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Suva.
- 32 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Lautoka.
- 19 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Port Denarau.
- 13 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Dravuni.
- 3 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Savusavu
- Yasawa will receive one cruise ship in 2017.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- P&O Cruises Australia is expected to make 33 stops with 5 cruise ships.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises is expected to make 32 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 14 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 13 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Carnival Cruise Line is expected to make 10 stops with 2 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of port stops|
|P&O Cruises Australia||33|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||32|
|Holland America Line||13|
|Carnival Cruise Line||10|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||2|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Fiji in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of port stops|
|Explorer of the Seas||16|
|Holland America Maasdam||6|
|Holland America Noordam||7|
|Legend of the Seas||4|
|Seven Seas Navigator||2|
|Voyager of the Seas||12|