Analysis: Guadeloupe Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in the ports in Guadeloupe in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Guadeloupe, and the cruise lines with most arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 108 cruise ship stops is expected in 3 ports in Guadeloupe in 2017. Eleven cruise lines will deploy 23 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Guadeloupe.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 76 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Pointe A Pitre.
- 27 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Iles Des Saintes.
- 5 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Deshaies.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Costa Cruises is expected to make 34 stops with 4 cruise ships.
- MSC Cruises is expected to make 18 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Windstar Cruises is expected to make 13 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- AIDA Cruises is expected to make 10 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- The Yachts of Seabourn is expected to make 2 stops with 4 cruise ships.
|Cruise line||Count of stops|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||9|
|Viking Ocean Cruises||7|
|Holland America Line||5|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||2|
|Azamara Club Cruises||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Guadeloupe in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Holland America Koningsdam||1|
|Holland America Prinsendam||1|
|Holland America Rotterdam||1|
|Holland America Veendam||2|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.