Analysis: Iceland Cruise Ship Arrivals by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in the Iceland ports in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port in Iceland, which cruise ships will be deployed in Iceland, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial analysis, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined by the major cruise lines itineraries and can be subject to change
A grand total of 260 cruise ship stops is expected in 11 ports in Iceland in 2017. Twenty-one Cruise lines will deploy 43 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Iceland.
Cruise Lines Analysis
- Windstar Cruises is expected to make 62 stops in Iceland
- Holland America Line is expected to make 36 stops in Iceland with a total of 4 cruise ships.
- AIDA Cruises is expected to make 25 stops in Iceland with a total of 6 cruise ships.
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Line will make 21 stops in Iceland with a total of 3 cruise ships.
- P&O Cruises is expected to make 18 stops in Iceland with a total of 6 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 16 stops in Iceland with a total of 2 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||2|
|Viking Ocean Cruises||2|
|Disney Cruise Line||3|
|Azamara Club Cruises||3|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||5|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||7|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||8|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||9|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||21|
|Holland America Line||36|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Iceland in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of stops|
|Vision of the Seas||4|
|Seven Seas Navigator||3|
|Seven Seas Explorer||6|
|Serenade of the Seas||3|
|Saga Pearl II||5|
|Mein Schiff 4||2|
|Mein Schiff 3||2|
|Mein Schiff 1||2|
|Holland America Zuiderdam||9|
|Holland America Rotterdam||14|
|Holland America Prinsendam||9|
|Holland America Koningsdam||4|
|Cunard Queen Elizabeth||3|