Analysis: New Caledonia Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in New Caledonia in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port in New Caledonia, which cruise ships will be deployed in New Caledonia, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries and can be subject to change.
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in specific port with dates and times.
A grand total of 452 cruise ship stops is expected in 4 ports in New Caledonia in 2017. Nine Cruise lines will deploy 22 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in New Caledonia.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 180 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Noumea.
- 108 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Lifou.
- 85 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Isle of Pines.
- 79 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Mare.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Carnival Cruise Line is expected to make 151 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- P&O Cruises Australia is expected to make 150 stops with 5 cruise ships.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises is expected to make 91 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 29 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Celebrity Cruises is expected to make 15 stops with 1 cruise ship.
|Cruise Line||Count of port stops|
|Carnival Cruise Line||151|
|P&O Cruises Australia||150|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||91|
|Holland America Line||10|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||2|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||1|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in New Caledonia in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of port stops|
|Explorer of the Seas||45|
|Holland America Maasdam||2|
|Holland America Noordam||8|
|Legend of the Seas||18|
|Voyager of the Seas||28|