Analysis: Papua New Guinea Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Papua New Guinea in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Papua New Guinea, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.
A grand total of 108 cruise ship stops is expected in 17 ports in Papua New Guinea in 2017. Nine cruise lines will deploy 14 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Papua New Guinea.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 33 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Alotau.
- 16 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Rabaul.
- 15 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Kiriwina Island.
- 14 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Kitava.
- 7 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Conflict Islands.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- P&O Cruises Australia is expected to make 45 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 41 stops with 4 cruise ships.
- Silversea Cruises is expected to make 12 stops with the cruise ship Silver Discoverer.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|P&O Cruises Australia||45|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||3|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||2|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||1|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Papua New Guinea in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Cunard Queen Elizabeth||1|
|Seven Seas Voyager||2|