Analysis: Peru Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Peru in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Peru, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 70 cruise ship stops is expected in 6 ports in Peru in 2017. Ten cruise lines will deploy 17 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Peru.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 35 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Callao (Lima).
- 14 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Pisco.
- 13 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Salaverry (Trujillo).
- 6 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Mataran.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- Holland America Line is expected to make 15 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Silversea Cruises is expected to make 14 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Oceania Cruises will make 8 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 7 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines is expected to make 6 stops with 2 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Holland America Line||15|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||6|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||5|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||5|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||4|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Peru in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of stops|
|Holland America Maasdam||5|
|Holland America Prinsendam||3|
|Holland America Zaandam||7|
|ms Europa II||4|
|Seven Seas Mariner||5|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.