Analysis: Trinidad and Tobago Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in the ports in Trinidad and Tobago in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Trinidad and Tobago, and the cruise lines with most arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 31 cruise ship stops is expected in 3 ports in Trinidad and Tobago in 2017. Twelve cruise lines will deploy 15 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 16 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Scarborough.
- 11 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Trinidad.
- 4 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Charlotteville.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- MSC Cruises is expected to make 7 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Costa Cruises will make 5 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 4 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Windstar Cruises is expected to make 4 stops with 2 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Holland America Line||4|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||2|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||2|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||2|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||1|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Trinidad and Tobago in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Holland America Prinsendam||2|
|Holland America Veendam||2|
|Saga Pearl II||1|
|Seven Seas Mariner||1|
|Seven Seas Navigator||1|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.