Analysis: Turkey Cruise Ship Arrivals by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Turkey in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each Turkey port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Turkey, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial analysis, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined by the major cruise lines itineraries and can be subject to change
A grand total of 267 cruise ship stops is expected in 9 ports in Turkey in 2017. Fifteen Cruise lines will deploy 35 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Turkey.
Cruise Lines Analysis
- Windstar Cruises is expected to make 50 stops in Turkey.
- TUI Cruises will make 40 stops in Turkey with a total of 4 cruise ships.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises is expected to make 39 stops in Turkey with a total of 4 cruise ships.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 30 stops in Turkey with a total of 6 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 27 stops in Turkey with a total of 3 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of Port stops|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||1|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||3|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||7|
|Azamara Club Cruises||10|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||10|
|Holland America Line||30|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||39|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Belgium in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of Port stops|
|Rhapsody Of The Seas||12|
|ms Europa II||7|
|Mein Schiff 5||10|
|Mein Schiff 3||5|
|Mein Schiff 2||12|
|Mein Schiff 1||13|
|Legend of the Seas||10|
|Jewel of the Seas||9|
|Holland America Westerdam||4|
|Holland America Veendam||1|
|Holland America Prinsendam||6|
|Holland America Oosterdam||15|
|Holland America Koningsdam||2|
|Holland America Amsterdam||2|
|Cunard Queen Victoria||7|
|Cunard Queen Elizabeth||1|
|Brilliance of the Seas||8|