Analysis: Uruguay Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Uruguay in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port, which cruise ships will be deployed in Uruguay, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries.
A grand total of 138 cruise ship stops is expected in 3 ports in Uruguay in 2017. Thirteen cruise lines will deploy 21 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Uruguay.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 77 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Montevideo.
- 59 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Punta Del Este.
- 2 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Colonia del Sacramento.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- MSC Cruises is expected to make 47 stops with 4 cruise ships.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Cruises will make 16 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Celebrity Cruises is expected to make 15 stops with 1 cruise ship.
- Holland America Line is expected to make 14 stops with 2 cruise ships.
- Costa Cruises will make 8 stops with 1 cruise ship.
|Cruise Line||Count of stops|
|Norwegian Cruise Line||16|
|Holland America Line||14|
|The Yachts of Seabourn||6|
|Regent Seven Seas Cruises||4|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||4|
|Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines||2|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Uruguay in 2017
|Cruise ship||Count of stops|
|Cunard Queen Victoria||1|
|Holland America Prinsendam||2|
|Holland America Zaandam||12|
|Seven Seas Mariner||4|
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in a specific port with dates and times.