Analysis: Vanuatu Cruise Statistics by Ports in 2017
The following analysis shows how many cruise ships will arrive in ports in Vanuatu in 2017. Divided into three categories the presented charts give a graphic presentation of how many cruise stops are expected in each port in Vanuatu, which cruise ships will be deployed in Vanuatu, and the cruise lines with most cruise arrivals for the entire 2017. Please note, this is unofficial statistics, intended for informative use only. Data used to create cruise industry trends is combined from the major cruise lines itineraries and can be subject to change.
For detail port analysis please visit our cruise ports schedules, where you can find all cruise ship arrivals in specific port with dates and times.
A grand total of 213 cruise ship stops is expected in 8 ports in Vanuatu in 2017. Ten Cruise lines will deploy 21 cruise ships scheduled to arrive in Vanuatu.
- Cruise Ports Stats
- 170 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Vila.
- 86 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Mystery Island.
- 14 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Luganville.
- 2 cruise ship arrivals are expected in Ambrym Island.
- Efate Island, Aniwa Island, Wala, Vanuatu, and Pentecost Island will receive one cruise ship each in 2017.
- Cruise Lines Analysis
- P&O Cruises Australia is expected to make 78 stops with 5 cruise ships.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises is expected to make 47 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Princess Cruises is expected to make 44 stops with 3 cruise ships.
- Carnival Cruise Line is expected to make 30 stops with 2 cruise ships.
|Cruise Line||Count of port stops|
|P&O Cruises Australia||78|
|Royal Caribbean Cruises||47|
|Carnival Cruise Line||30|
|Hapag Lloyd Cruises||2|
|Holland America Line||2|
|Crystal Cruise Lines||1|
Count of Cruise Ships Arriving in Vanuatu in 2017
|Cruise Ship||Count of port stops|
|Explorer of the Seas||21|
|Holland America Maasdam||1|
|Holland America Noordam||1|
|Legend of the Seas||8|
|Voyager of the Seas||18|