P&O Pacific Jewel Itinerary
Download entire P&O Pacific Jewel cruise ship Itinerary in a single PDF file for the season 2017. Find out where ship is located at exact date with arrival and departure times in port. Primarily this document is for use of P&O Australia crew members and their families, however everyone is welcomed to share and use it. You can download the schedule in PDF at the bottom of the page.
Pacific Jewel Ship Info
- Double occupancy/max occupancy: 1708 / 2014 / Crew: 677
- Year built: 1991 / Year(s) refit: 2002,2009
- Tonnage: 70310 / Length overall: 804ft (245m) / Beam: 105ft (32m)
- Draught: 28ft (8.5m)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Flag: United Kingdom
- Sister ship: Pacific Dawn
- Godmother: Governor-General Quentin Bryce
Download year round itinerary for more than 250 cruise ships operated by the major cruise lines including P&O Cruises Australia.